Monday, May 31, 2010

I *Heart* New York Part 1

It's my 3rd day in NYC and the time here has been great. The first few days here have been about family and food. When I get back home, I will def have a date with the gym. I wanted to share a few pics from my day today. Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day!


My Outfit:
Fossil V Neck Tee, William Rast boyfriend shorts got these for $30 bucks, a steal from Nordstrom Rack!, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, MK watch, and shoes(you should all know the shoes by now) :)

Light Fixture from a Family Friend's house:
One great thing about New York is architecture! While all the neighborhoods have not been kept in tip top shape, the inside of some of these homes are amazing, and are rich with cool vintage fixtures. I spotted this one today.


Cold Drink:
The drink pictured above is called Shandy, its a mixture of malt beer and Sorrel, which is a Caribbean tea. Its more tea than beer and a pretty good drink. If you are ever in NYC in Brooklyn you should try one.


Tomorrow, Wed, and Thurs I am hitting Manhattan! I can't wait to share my adventures from there.

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with your shorts and bag -- so cute!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)