Friday, May 28, 2010

Today I was Carried Away

Friday has FINALLY arrived, and work was a breeze, me and all of my coworkers yes men included went to go see the new Sex and the City movie. It was hard to go into it without any preconceived notions of how good or bad it was going to be since most of the reviews I've heard about the movie were less than stellar. So now after seeing the movie, I have decided that it was just ok. The first was def more of an emotional roller coaster but it was great to see the girls, and oh the fashion....Below is one of my favorite outfits, Carrie's of course.....What was yours?



P.S.- I will be on a much needed vacation next week. I will do my best to post while I am out but if I don't get the opportunity I will be back the week of, June 7th. Miss you already!

1 comment:

  1. E and I went to see it Friday as well. Wasn't as good as the first but I did enjoy it. The opening scene with the wedding was the worst. At first I was really worried...but after that first scene was over it got better.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)