Monday, July 30, 2012

A La Leopard.....

I've had to get really creative with my outfits on vacation, since I was not all prepared for the super warm weather.  I haven't been able to wear heels as much as I normally do, sad face, but its all in the name of being a tourist walking to the train daily.  Not to mention comfort, which at this point is way more important than the illusion of longer legs.  :)  I am in my last week of vacation and know that in an instant I will be back at work and reality.  I hope you all had a great weekend.


Forever Blouse, Target Tank,  William Rast Shorts(old), J Crew Belt, Fossil Bag, Michele Watch, Matt Bernson sandals

12 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous outfit! You look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and stylish! I love the shirt and your puff!
    http://kellymonroe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that leopard blouse. You're such a chic tourist!

    Jillian
    www.NuSophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit, so casual and not complicated. my kind of stuff, will definitely try it out!

    StreetSindz
    www.sindienoqayi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love those shorts. Such a great length and they look good with the button up blouse. Hope the rest of your vaca goes well.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great top! Great bag! I so wish I have the opportunity to travel to Japan. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you finding the language barrier? That was one of my main problems when I was there. Lovely top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute casual look, that's how you rock leopard

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cute! Love how simple the look is and that blouse :)

    Chioma
    Beauty Giveaway!
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ensemble love the print of the Top

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable and just as great in flats as heels. -Rhoda

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)