Monday, July 16, 2012

I Think This Makes Me Official....

If you follow me on instagram then you know that late last week I received my very first business cards.  I love them in every way and think they are the perfect representation of me and my blog, simple and chic.  I found this company moo.com from a fellow blogger and the moment I saw her cards I wanted to get some for my blog.  The site is super easy to navigate and I received my cards within a week and half of ordering them.
As promised for those of you that want to try them for free, they do come with a little moo.com stamp on the side, click here.  If you want cards without the extra moo advertising click HERE, 10% discount will be taken from your order.

I am featured on the Feisty House blog today, YAY!  To see my picks for the top 5 fashion items that describe my personal style click here.


12 comments:

  1. Love how the cards came out.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love moo.com! They're business cards are so beautiful

    robbi
    peacelovenhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you have your picture on them!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may think about doing that for my next round of business cards!

    Shasie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love that you put a picture of you on the cards. Very exciting. You look great.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting!! Congrats they look great!
    velvetcupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those business cards! It's so amazing that you are building yourself as a brand. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cards! I've heard good things about moo.com.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards look great! Moo.com is the best :)

    xo
    Ashlei

    www.kinksarethenewpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the cards!!!

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome!

    -Kris

    www.thekrisbliss.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)