Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Greetings from Japan....

I finally had the chance to squeeze in some pictures of a recent outfit.  Between hanging out with family and the sweltering heat its been a challenge.  Japan has been amazing and the language barrier has not been as difficult as I anticipated.  Since its been unbearably warm I have been keeping it pretty simple.  You know I had to include the Japanese double peace sign pose.  :)

Style Tip: You can still be fashionable when the temperature is less than desirable.  Light cotton knit dresses, and single layers work best.  Add simple accessories and you have a cool, cute look.




Madewell Dress and Belt, Fossil Purse, Forever Earrings, MK Bracelet, Michele Watch, Jeffrey Campbell Wedges

6 comments:

  1. cute outfit and I LOVE your hair!!!

    have fun in japan doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit! So laid back and easy to waer, hope you are having. Great time in Japan! Greetings from McKinney, cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely from head to toe!

    be sure to enter my jewelry giveaway!
    http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/2012/07/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the neon polish and that belt!

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair here!

    robbi
    peacelovenhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and comfy dress! Love the hemline.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)