Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Wedge....

I don't wear flats too often because well, who doesn't love an elongated leg?  There are times, though, that wearing flats are a must.  I recently came across this great option, the baby wedge, and it gives your leg a little lift but has the comfort of a flat.  The cute buckle detail doesn't hurt either.

Style Tip:  I love sky high heels, however there are times when its ok to wear something a little shorter.  There are some great cute AND comfortable options out there.  I am now a new fan of the baby wedge.




Target Shirt, Gap Denim, J Crew Scarf, Michael Kors Necklace, Michele Watch, Thrifted Clutch, Chloe Wedges

7 comments:

  1. I like the neon scarf with the gingham shirt! Cute!

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby wedge... Im wearing a pair as we speak. Great post!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I love the color with your skintone! Happy Friday

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, especially the neon and gingham :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neon color in this causal look

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit girlie! Loving the neon against the gingham. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great there, dear! ;)

    Ccurlgirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)