Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Alice in Bloomingdales?

I was flipping the pages of one of the many fashion magazines that I read monthly and came across the launch for Sue Wong for Walt Disney Signature. Since I worked for the Women's Product Development team down in Orlando for 2 years I just had to stop and see what the buzz was all about. It seems that Disney has enlisted Ms. Sue Wong to help them bring the movie Alice in Wonderland to life through her creative eye, in the form of beautiful dresses. While I don't know if I will own one personally as these dresses are going anywhere from $329 to $609 available at Bloomingdales, I wanted to share these great limited addition pieces with you.


I am so excited to see this movie, out MARCH 5th.








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)