Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's Your Scent?


Most of us can recall memories from things they smell. Whether it be fresh baked cookies or homemade bread, which is my childhood scent that reminds me of Sunday mornings in my parent's home, we all smell certain things that remind us of something or someone. Well I would love for one of the scents that remind people of my home to absolutely be any candle from the Capri Blue Line by Aspen Bay Candles. This company has found a way to combine the best fragrances to delight any nose that is within 10 feet of this burning candle. They are a little pricey at $28.00 a jar but worth every penny. If you haven't ever tried this candle, then take my word for it and splurge a little so you too can have a wonderful home scent.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)