Friday, February 19, 2010

D.I.Y: Wool and the Gang


So I was at work doing research for faux fur trapper hats for our Fall 2010 season when I came across Wool and the Gang at Net a Porter. It was shown on the website as a ball of yarn with yarn needles in a very cute and stylish white paper bag. Well I had to do a little research to see who and/or what this Wool and the Gang is. It seems that a pair of women by the name of Lisa and Carolyn came up with this ingenious idea, a new twist on a typically more senior hobby. The website offers, ready made pieces, as well as these knitting kits which lead to today's blog. For each knitting kit, you are allowed to pick your style to knit, yarn color, as well as a read about the difficulty levels for each style, so you have some idea of what you are getting yourself into. I am a little curious about how easy this actually is and if I want to try it I will have to do it soon. The winter months are coming to a close here in Texas......

Have a great weekend everyone, and happy knitting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)