Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Trickle Down Effect: Oxfords

It's funny how fashion works, first you see a trend on the high fashion runways in Milan and Paris, then you see it on the Celebs, and then it finally makes it way down to the regular folks like you and me, at prices that we can actually afford. Well a trend that has finally made its way down to the masses is the Oxford shoe. I just recently bought a new pair and I have been trying to figure out what to wear them with. I know skinny denim is a must but other than that there are so many options. See below for my new oxfords available at Steve Madden as well as some other styles on my wish list.














1. Rupert Sanderson, only available in London at his store front. (Men's pair but I thought they were cute)
2. Free People, Free People (I like the metal detail on the laces)
3. Frye Erin Oxford, Urban Outfitters.com (I *Heart* this pair)
4. Steve Madden (My recent purchase)





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)