Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Showers, Its Almost Time For May Flowers!

I love the way a fresh bouquet of flowers adds an extra touch of life to any room. You can take almost any room from drab to fab with just a few stems of flowers arranged in a pretty vase. Buying a fresh bouquet of flowers every week has been on my to do list for quite sometime and although it can be as inexpensive as 10 bucks a week, I still have not managed to get in the habit. My favorite flowers absolutely have to be peonies. What are yours?







*All images from Martha Stewart.com and Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Peonies, Orchids, Calla Lilies, and Gardenias! But I love most flowers in general! Pretty pretty pics!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)