Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nostalgia: Canopy Beds

I was looking at the new Elle Decor site today, after fellow blogger of Aphrochic mentioned the new update. I have been kind of obsessed with decorating lately and wanted to see what ideas they had for bedrooms. After looking through a few of their ideas I came upon, canopy beds!! OMG, I had a canopy bed as a child and loved it. For some reason I felt that if anything ever fell out of the sky through the roof of my childhood home that I would be safe because of my canopy. I know, I know the crazy imagination of a child right? Anyway it seems that canopies have gone modern. They have def come a long way from my pink, powder blue, and white floral canopy days.....







All images from Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)