Friday, April 30, 2010

Anthro in India!

I had an idea for my post today and it was completely side tracked after going through my inbox and seeing the preview for the new Anthropologie catalog. If you can't tell by now, I'm a little obsessed with Anthropologie. I love the overall store experience, it's what keeps everyone going back for more. It's pretty amazing! Have a great weekend everyone!

The cover def does the job and draws you in. I love the yellow top and the cute straw hat. I can't wait for the new Fall line!

The sparkle detail on the skirt and the delicate lace on this top are so cute. The rickshaw taxi's in the background are also pretty cool!

Yes, this outfit is very neutral but the soft ruffles on the blouse and the pleats on the shorts add that extra umph! Its just pretty!


I love this comforter! Its just so feminine! Doesn't this image remind you of a palace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)