Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Having a Moment: Christian Siriano

Last night I was catching up on some of the shows on my DVR when I realized that the new Christian Siriano special had come on the night before. I eagerly started the show and was giddy to know what one of my favorite Project Runwayers was up to. It seems that life for him is going quite well and he has not lost one ounce of his design talent. In fact it seems to only have gotten better with time. The show featured his Spring 2010 collection and boy do I wish I had some gala or award show to attend so that I can wear one of these.









All images from the Christian Siriano Website

2 comments:

  1. I watched the premier on Monday. He's funny. I guess it will fill my Kell on earth void...I wasn't feeling that first dress though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd image is my favorite.....it looks so glamorous....

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)