Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We all want one, but can't afford it: Yes a stylist!

Personally I love love love fashion and I know that I do a pretty good job of dressing myself, but sometimes it would be nice to have someone come into my closet from a different perspective to help me create new outfits. Well since I can't afford a personal stylist the next best thing for me for quite sometime now has been Piperlime. One of my favorite stylist, the famed Rachel Zoe, has partnered with one of the newest Gap brands to create a list of her must have items for the season. Its great, it's like having a stylist on call at all times and guess what? ITS FREE!!!! See below for some of my favorite Rachel Zoe picks for the season.










Elizabeth and James Audrey Dress, Beyond Vintage Lace Top, Elizabeth and James Peplum top, Cynthia Vincent Odeon Sandal, Joie Escapade Platform Sandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)