Monday, April 26, 2010

Beyond Vintage is Beyond Cute!

The weather was beyond perfect in Dallas this weekend. I remembered seeing that Elizabeth of Beyond Vintage would be hosting a trunk show at the fairly new Cusp boutique in Neimans Northpark. I made my way to over to the mall and had the chance to see some of the great pieces that are available to pre-order for Fall. After chatting with Elizabeth for a few minutes I found out that she is inspired by all things Vintage, she scours vintage shops to find unique pieces that she can put her modern twist on. I accidentally left my camera at home so I don't have pictures of her new Fall wears that she had, but see below for a couple of my favorite picks from her line. Happy Monday!


*Both images from Cusp

2 comments:

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)