Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Etsy: The Homemade Haven


Have you been looking for a one of a kind gift for your friends? Are you tired of settling for the standard gift card for their favorite shopping destination? Well I have the perfect place for you! Etsy! I’ve actually known about this online community for a few months now but haven’t had the chance to sit down and really explore all that it has to offer. The premise of the site is to offer regular folks like you and me the opportunity to set up an online store to sell their goods. Most of the products are handmade but there are quite a few vintage stores offering one of a kind finds, these have been my favorites to browse. When you have a chance you should def check it out! If you are already know about Etsy, what are some of your favorite shops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)