Monday, August 30, 2010

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

Over the years I have bought many a piece of clothing that has just sat in my closet with the tags still attached.  Some of the items were too good a deal to pass up, some I purchased hoping to find another piece to match at a different time, and some just got lost in the abyss that is my closet.  I bought this top last summer from Urban Outfitters and forgot how much I loved it, so I ripped the tags off and made its debut.  It was perfect for the warm weather this weekend, which was spent a little at the mall, and a little at home organizing.  What did you do this past weekend?




Urban Outfitters top, Forever 21 shorts, Matt Bernson Sandals, Atlantis Vintage and Banana Republic Necklaces, and Michael Kors Watch

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful smile! :D Looking great here, and the bag is awesomee!! <3

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)