Thursday, August 19, 2010

A GILTy Preview



Hi all my blog world fashionistas!  This ones is for you. The fashion collaboration that I blogged about a little more than a week ago here, is going to be previewed on Gilt tomorrow along with the Mulberry bag and John Derian home goods collaborations.  If you are one of those early adopters and need to have these before they are available for purchase in Target stores then this preview is for you.  The teaser alone makes me want to be at my computer at 10:55 am CST and wait for the minutes to count down until 11:00 when I can see all the goodies that will be for sale in the next couple weeks.  I probably won't get anything since I am one of those shoppers that has to touch and try on my clothing purchases but if you aren't, this is the perfect opportunity for you.  Let me know if you are able to snag anything tomorrow.  Those shoppers on Gilt are FAST!!!

3 comments:

  1. I will be that person counting down the seconds until the sale starts! I will let you know if I snag anything good!
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to be able to get the mini crossbody. It was just pure luck. I really hope the bag is as cute in real life.

    http://thehearabouts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)