Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love High...but Buy Low

It seems that the drawstring bucket bag is making a come back.  I remember being in middle school and everyone coveted the Dooney and Burke version of this bag.  This style has been out of the fashion fore front for awhile replaced by the over-sized shoulder bags and more boxy messenger bag styles.  I am a little obsessed with Marc Jacobs handbags and found this cute drawstring bucket bag for $378.00 but while browsing at Forever 21 they had this more affordable version for $29.80.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!



P.S.- To all my loyal followers.  Sorry this is a day late, technology was not on my side last night. 

5 comments:

  1. How adorable is that bucket bag! I am heading over now to see what colors it is available in!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the one on the right, the color is just perfect! i still need to get one

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks back for your comment. love the colour of the bags!

    xx
    Vicky

    new post: Tiger
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the bag!

    http://luvthatglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)