Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fancy Fingers...

Like many of you, I have been into oversized rings for quite sometime now.  I am always on the hunt for a new piece to add to my growing collection of cocktail rings.  There is 1 ring that I have been seeing ALOT lately on many a hand.  I did a little research and found out that it was the YSL Iconic Arty Oval Ring that retails for just under $200, and is also SOLD OUT in the turquoise color that I L-O-V-E!  The price tag is a bit more than what I would normally pay for a costume jewelry but it is so worth it.  While I am on the hunt for this ring, I will just admire it in all the pics below.









Images from: herehere , here, and one random

5 comments:

  1. omg me too! i cant leave go anywhere without stacking a bunch of rings on, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a ring lover too...and you have picked a fab one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! That ring is everywhere but I can't imagine myself wearing it enough to make it worth it (my fingers have a terrible swelling issue). Love how Alexa Chung kept it simple and made it THE statement ring. Hopefully you can find one - maybe eBay?

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so incredible. i got it for my cousin for her graduation:)



    xxmerissa
    http://merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These accessories are fabulous:)love rings...

    Gonna follow your blog:)

    Vanessa

    xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)