Monday, August 16, 2010

Fun at the Park

I took a trip to Houston this past weekend to visit family.  I did some shopping and even made time to stop by some fabric stores to get some upholstery fabric ideas for the chairs that I purchased here.  I am a few steps closer to a final decision for at least one of the chairs, I don't think they will end up in the same room.  While shopping at the Galleria I took a moment to snap a few pics of my outfit I wore on Saturday.  The 100 degree temps in Houston didn't allow me to stay out for too long, but I did manage to get a few good shots.  Happy Monday everyone!










 


Fossil Dress and Belt, Michele Purse and Watch, Matt Bernson Sandals

P.S.- I am trying a new layout, what do you think?

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit!!!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Houston! That's where I'm at:) Sorry about our AWFUL heat and humidity. You still looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Megan, no worries I grew up there so I am pretty used to the sticky heat. :)

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. You look amazing. So classy. And gorgeous!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)