Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not your Boyfriend's Cut Offs!

The boyfriend trend has been huge!  I have a couple pairs of denim from the Gap that are boyfriendish, without the saggy butt that often comes along with this trend.  A few weekends ago, I was browsing through the last bit of their sale merchandise when I found the cutest cutoff shorts.  They were the perfect wash and the perfect length! They reminded me of a time when I made my own cut offs with my Levi's that were just a little too short after hitting a growth spurt.  I took a quick scan of the size, check, they were my size, and the price, check, they were a mere $14.97, and headed to the dressing room.  I pulled them on and instantly knew they were going home with me.  I can see them becoming my new favorite short for what's left of the summer.  What is your favorite piece that you have worn this summer?



Splendid top, Gap Shorts, Dolce Vita Wedges, Michele Watch, Forever 21 Earrings

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely ADORABLE -- the perfect denim cutoffs!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this summer it`s short Guess.I wear it everywhere.
    Nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)