Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MNG has Landed.

I can't believe it, but the famous Spanish brand Mango has team up with JCPenney to bring its shoppers some new cool product.  While Penney's is not known for their fashion forward youthful clothing, I think this is def a step in the right direction.  For those of us that love the Mango look and don't have the pleasure of having one of their stores in our town, we now have the chance to purchase some of their product.  Below are a couple of my picks, but I will have to take a visit to the store to see if they are purchases.  Have any of you seen this in store what do you think?












6 comments:

  1. Hello.....I havent seen anything like this in JCPenney in my area, but I do know Ive gotten my daughter quite a few dresses there and they were nice:)

    I dont shop there often, but I will keep my eyes open.....like anything from anywhere....when styled right, it can be a great outfit regardless of where you purchase it from:) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow blouse is amazing! I have seen a few cute things at Penney's, will def check it out! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that plaid top is adorable! I used to work for a company that sold private label stuff to JCP and there were plenty of cute stuff. I just haven't been inside one on at least a decade - there are none near me. Great finds!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the post

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the second top the best!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)