Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Down the Pipeline: Tucker for Target

I am sure that most of you have heard the news, but if you haven't we have yet another awesome co branding marriage coming down the pipeline!  Tucker by Gaby Basora will be available at Target next month for all fashionistas to enjoy.  This brand that typically retails anywhere from $276 for her signature pintuck blouse to over $400 for a Vintage Romper, will be available to us all for $24.99 for the below quilted vest and $44.99 for a fleece jumpsuit.  There is a small spread in the September issue of People Style watch with a few more images if you want to check it out.  I don't know about you but I will be in my local Target bright and early on the morning of September 12th to pick up a few of these pieces. 

7 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for this line to hit the stores, i just love TARGET!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this collaboration! I'm hoping for some gorgeous, breezy blouses!

    Enter to win a House of Harlow cocktail ring! (Retail value: $50)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Cant wait! Hope it doesnt sell out in hours like the cynthia vincent collaboration!



    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this pattern combo!!


    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting! Love that chic vest.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)